DISCOVER WHAT DRIVES YOU WITH A DISC TEST
Self-awareness is essential to success.
The DISC assessment will give you better insight into your traits, habits and behaviors and how to harness them in order to be your most successful self in your business.
75% of the Fortune 500 are reported as using DISC because it is the world’s #1 behavioral assessment
What is DISC?
It’s an online personal assessment that is an invaluable behavior profiling system that teaches you how to identify and use your profile to your advantage in whatever you're doing. Sales, Leadership, Customer Service, Communication, Hiring, Performance and much more.
DISC assessments offer the greatest accuracy in determining your behavior and how you interact with everyone around you.
4 Core Behavior Styles
How we respond to problems & challenges
How we respond to people & contact
How we respond to pace & consistency
How we respond to procedures & constraints
"If there is a rare opportunity in life, it's self-awareness. Self-awareness of the difference between you and your patterns and the impact of your patterns on those around you." — Tony Robbins
FUN FACT: Tony Robbins uses the same DISC assessment I do
Knowing your DISC style is an immensely powerful tool you can use to your advantage in countless business situations.
Find out your dominant styles and how to develop aspects of all 4 styles to be successful in all areas of your life.
D - Dominance: Direct. Results-Oriented. Decisive. Competitive. Assertive. Problem Solver
I - Influence: Persuasive. Charming People-oriented. Enthusiastic. Optimistic. Inspiring
S - Steadiness: Supportive. Understanding. People-oriented. Team Player. Patient. Stable. Sincere
C- Conscientious: Analytical. Diplomatic. Task-oriented. Precise. Compliant. Objective
Benefits of DISC profiling?
Raise self awareness: Learn more about yourself, how you interact with others and why certain behaviors can frustrate or annoy you and how to better manage those.
Improve teamwork: Optimize communication and understanding between team members for better productivity and profitability in your business.
Develop stronger sales: Adapt your DISC behavioral style to fit customer and team member styles for improved sales and better results (priceless)
- DISC for Money Habits: We all have patterns of behavior that dictate how we show up in different areas of our lives, including how we deal with our money! I will show you how your own personal DISC profile affects your spending and saving habits.
How does the DISC assessment work?
- Complete an online assessment (It only takes 10-15 minutes and the link is sent via email) and within (minutes) you will be sent through your personalized report.
- If you have chosen the Debrief Call option then you will be sent a link to schedule your 1 hour debrief call, at a time that is convenient for you.
- With my support you can ensure that you’re interpreting your results in the right way, fully understanding all the aspects of your personality and receiving guidance on your next steps and how to use this information to your advantage in everything you do.
- Often it’s not just about getting the insight and information but making sure that we take steps forward to implement and integrate these learning into our lives so that we can really start to see change and progress on the things that matter most to us.
DISC Debrief Testimonial - Evelyn F.
"Audrey's facilitation of my DISC assessment was incredibly accurate, and it held a mirror up to things that I both needed to be acknowledged for and also aware of and accountable to. I found myself chuckling a few times as the results were so dead on. It helped give a framework and language to my expectations (both internal and external) that may need to be checked at the door or encouraged at times. There's so much value in being self-aware not only of ourselves, but also the teams that we lead, and the communities that we seek to impact. If you're ready to take your leadership and organizational team to the next level, a level where you're thriving individually and communally, it's time to hire Audrey!"
DISC Testimonial - Loraine Y.
"This assessment is extremely helpful if you are needing to communicate with people. It helps you understand your own style of communicating and gives you tips for communicating with other personality types. It is very helpful, and you will be glad that you have done this assessment if you are looking to improve yourself and communication."